Because you never know when…
Death often occurs unexpectedly, leaving families lost in the chaos of making crucial decisions during a time of emotional distress. Making funeral arrangements for a loved one is never easy, and is even more difficult immediately following their loss. A funeral service brings together families and friends to honor the life of the deceased and help accept their passing. The ceremony itself should be a reflection of that person, their personality and characteristics that made them a unique individual. To adequately accomplish this, careful thought and planning must go into arranging a funeral. This is made easier if the wishes of your loved one are expressed prior to their death, and more comforting knowing that you satisfied their desires. Then there are the financial arrangements associated with a funeral service that have to be decided upon. Often times following the sudden death of a loved one, not only is there an emotional loss, but there is also a financial loss, particularly if the deceased is still in their working years. Financial concerns can only compound the anxiety and stress placed upon family members of the deceased. The above outlines just some of the decisions that must be faced when a loved one passes suddenly. These issues can be simplified by taking the time now to pre-plan your funeral arrangements. Pre-planning allows for your wants and desires to be expressed, in writing, and removes any doubt surrounding them. Specifics regarding your service can be pre-determined, removing the burden from your loved ones. Even the financial arrangements can be pre-paid, lessening further the burden placed upon loved ones. Because you never know when, you should take the time now to pre-plan your funeral arrangements and show your loved ones that you do care.
The Benefits of Pre-Planned Funeral Arrangements
- Comfort for your Loved Ones – Pre-planning helps relieve stress and anxiety from your loved ones following your loss.
- Inflation Protection – Funeral merchandise and services are locked in at today’s prices, protecting your loved ones from rising costs.
- Pre-Payment – Your loved ones will not have to face the burden of the financial arrangements and the hardship associated with it
- Expressed Preferences – Allows you to specify, in writing, the details surrounding your funeral service. A Personal Planning Portfolio will be provided.
- Acceptibility – We accept all pre-need policies purchased from other funeral homes, at their full value.
- Your Peace of Mind – You will be secure in your knowledge that you have spared your loved ones from the stress, anxiety, concern, doubt and expense associated with planning your funeral.